Danny-butler’s Crewkerz Cleep as photographed by Mark Westlake, posted on www.trials-forum.co.uk
The Crewkerz Freed II 20-inch version presented on www.trialinside.com
The 2013 Crewkerz Freed II as seen on www.trialinside.com
A 26″ trials bike under 1000 euros
The Crewkerz Cleep 26-inch from Laurent as posted on www.observedtrials.net
- Crewkerz Cleep long (1090/380/+65) frame and fork.
- Crewkerz Wheels
- Brakes : rear hs33 (“old” style) + 185mm BB7 front brake
- Tires : Der Kaiser, speed king 2.1
- Maxxis ultralight tubes
- Cranks/freewheel : Crewkerz, splined.
- Try-All single cages pedals
- Titanium, alloy, nylon (hs33 crossover “clips”) bolts almost everywhere
- Crewkerz Stem
- Trialtech Carbon bar.
Approx. Weight : 9.4kg, which is not so bad i think using a bb7 and a der Kaiser